How to Know My Pc Has a Virus ?
Hi guys, How is going on now a day? I hope all are fine. May be sometime we cant be fine if our PC never behave with us correctly. why such kind of thing can be happened? Yes you are absolutely right if our PC got virus then it never show us its well nature. How to know that my PC now affected with virus? You may answer me that by running antivirus program we can know this but do you know that there are some virus have which even an antivirus also cant detect. In that case what should we do? Why we cant kill all kinds of virus by running antivirus software?
Okay let me tell you that the antivirus program which is free are not strong enough to kill all kinds of virus. If we need to protect our computer from all kinds of malware and malicious program we should buy the antivirus product. which is the best antivirus at present?
|A virus msg|
Currently all kinds of antivirus are good. but from me i recommend you to use kaspersky. 2nd choice is Norton third micro trend. But for you it is very hard to buy this kind of program. Don’t worry if you want to use free then i recommend you to use avast or avira both have strong protection against virus’s and malicious program. Now the question is how i know my PC got virus? What are the common symptom of it?
Here i am giving the list: Please don’t think that i am computer expert but what i have observe from my computer using experience are sharing here.
class=”art_title” style=”margin: 15px 0px 0px;”>
How to Know My Pc Has a Virus ?
•The first thing is if you plug in any usb drive it cant be safely removed from usb port.
• Your PC will become very slow
•Desktop will create problem
• You can see unknown shortcut .exe file which never deleted
•Desktop screen may change time to time
• Internet explorer never worked properly
• You will get a lot of mail and image from unknown address
• your hard disk will show you no space even it has space
• Your file can be missing
• Program or more than one program may take an unusual amount of time to start
• A program may refuse to start at all
• A program may not behave in a normal manner
• If not connected the internet may not connect when you attempt a connection
• Anti virus or anti malware programs may refuse to start or operate
• Your email program refuses to operate or may send messages of its own accord.
• Computer may continually close down and restart without your intervention
• The computer may take an unusual amount of time to perform any function
May be there are other symptom have but not pointed here. If you know just comment here. I need to say now how to check now that my PC are affected with virus? Even though you have free antivirus program installed in your PC but if such kind of options are found then you must checked with online scan. Now there are few good sites have which can scan online to detect spy ware and malicious program. I recommend you to check with Live safety scanner. This tool is free and it can kill any kinds of malicious program which is harmful for your PC. More over its free and reliable to use. It will protect your PC and gives you the best running of your PC. So you can try it now if you think that your PC got virus affected. Lastly what i need to say is you must run your antivirus in every week and keep it update everyday because there are a lot of virus have been created in everyday.
I hope this PC security tip might help you to run a better PC.