I hope you may enjoy whats app in your mobile phone too. In shortly i have quoted a brief description of whats app from google play:
Get WhatsApp Messenger and say goodbye to SMS!
"WhatsApp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows Phone and Nokia phones. WhatsApp uses your 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages. First year FREE! ($0.99/year after)"Now revolution has begin , if you like to use it in your own PC or laptop how to do that? Yes is it possible to use whats app in our desktop pc or laptop?
Mostly we are using windows operating system and its not so tough to use android apps in windows using third party application like youwave, bluestacks Google Android Emulator etc
Here i am gonna show you how to use whats app in windows with youwave?
How to use Whats app in desktop pc with Youwave Easily?
- Download and install YouWave on your windows machine
- Run YouWave ( First Run may take some time to initialize) then Click on Help » Instructions to see the path of your working directory
- Now copy the WhatsApp.apk file in to the directory OR you can also download it within the emulator through Android AppStore.
- Click on View » Redraw Icons and you will see WhatsApp shortcut
- Configure WhatsApp on Windows PC
- Run WhatsApp on YouWave by double clicking it
- Register using mobile phone (Use a phone number other than the one that is already registered with WhatsApp) and Proceed for verification
- You may not be able to verify using SMS so wait till it asks for call verification
- You will now get call from WhatsApp (On the phone number you used for registration, so make sure you have that phone handy) for the verification code which you need to enter on screen
Now your WhatsApp is configured for using on PC with the given phone number. You can add contacts the same way you do for your Android phone and start using WhatsApp.
Easy ain’t it? So go ahead, give it a try, and let us know what you think of it in comments below.