How to increase CPC for a new blog site ?
Why decreases CPC and how to increase CPC for a new blog site?
First you should know about what causes CPC decreases?
Here are some common reasons I am writing about why it happens.
- CPC will get less if it shows the ad display of Low paying Advertisers.
- Low paying keywords & low paying ad competition keywords will give you less CPC.
- If the global Alexa Rank is not below 1 lac then CPC will get less.
- If Asian traffic is high then CPC you will get less.
- You will get less CPC if your site is not in product-based.
- If your keywords are not in the Top Rank in Organic SEO then CPC will get less.
- CPC will get less if proper ads optimization is not right (placement and size).
- If you use more than 2-3 Ads then CPC you will get less.
- If your content quality is not so good then you will get Low CPC.
Now, let yourself think, How to increase CPC?
So, Now I am going to write about it below:
What is CPC?
CPC is Cost Per Click, which is how many dollars you will get paid by per click from a visitor.
If you can increase this CPC rate, and the site visitor clicks a few ads then you could Still make good money from that.
Google Adsense CPC Rate is About $ 1.5- $ 1.25.
Suppose your CPC rate is 0.01$ then 100 clicks you will get 100*0.01 = 1$ and if your CPC rate is 0.20$ then only 5 click is 1$. I hope, You understand this math.
How you can increase this CPC rate
- So, My opinion will be You should Block low paying Advertisers.
- Target these keywords with average CPCs 0.50$ – 1$ and select Ad competition Medium or High Keywords.
- Global Alexa Rank of the site should be below 1 lac then The expensive advertisers will come to your site.
- You have to Target Europe’s traffic so that The expensive ads can be displayed.
- Make you site on product-based.
- Try to keep your keywords in the Top Rank in Organic SEO.
- Use the ad unit at the beginning and at the end of the content.
- Use 2 ad units to increase CPC.
- Use regular good quality unique content on the site(SEO friendly Content).
I hope, This article will be helpful for everyone. If you like this post, be sure to subscribe to our EMAIL BOX. Thank You.