How to Recover a Facebook account if Disabled?[do_widget id=custom_html-4]
How to recover your Facebook disabled account very easily in a few hours?
Many time it takes a lot of trouble when an account is Disabled. We feel sad when we lost the valuable account.
People Want help from other experts, even many people share their account information with other unknown folks to get help from them. But, Today I am going to share my knowledge that how you can easily solve your own problem and you do not have to need to take any help from anyone after reading this article. If you follow these steps you can easily recover your Facebook disabled account.
So use this method to bring Your disabled Facebook account back very easily.
- First you have to open the Google Chrome browser from your phone, you can use other browsers but the chrome will be better.
- Click on the browser history of Google chrome to clear the data and cache.
- Then click on the search option and go to this link: https://m.facebook.com/help/contact/183000765122339
- Now you have to Submit your national ID card and use the email of your Disable account.
- Make Sure your National ID Card or passport picture cleared with the phone camera. You have to take the picture by mobile.
- The name you used on facebook and your age must have to match with your National ID card. Unless it matches , You will not be able to recover Your Facebook account. So, the real name Should be used.
- Send this message after the photo has been sent to their mail- Hello Sir. I Send My National Id Card And Back Side Photo Please Review It And Give Me Permission Access My Account.Thank You.
Now wait 12 hours, sometimes it takes 2 hours and more than 24 hours, it will work Sure. People who submit multiple times and do not get replay will try to do so.
Facxebook is a Social Media. There are many things you can do using Facebook. Facebook Can also help you a lot if you use it properly. So, Use your real name , real age and real address. Because You can never use Facebook with a fake information. Avoid Giving Your Personal Information to others. Thank You all.