How to Use Messenger without a Facebook Account?[do_widget id=custom_html-4]
How to Use Messenger without a Facebook Account?
Do You ever think about it how you can use messenger without using Facebook account even yet You do not have any Facebook account. Today, I came here to share with you this trick.
Is it possible to use Messenger without a Facebook account?
Answer is Yes.
Without a Facebook account you can use Messenger very easily. That means, without a Facebook account you can use Messenger with your mobile number. Because, now Messenger can be opened without a Facebook account. Facebook is very harmful to those students who are addicted to it. Because a lot of time is wasted on Facebook using which is a big problem for a student. However, the role of social media is huge when it comes to communication as using Messenger will give you all the benefits that everyone need.
With Messenger you can enjoy many convenience. Chatting is one of the main benefit of messenger. Then there is video chatting, the game can be played online with friends. It is no longer necessary to have a Facebook account to chat in Messenger. Instead of signing up with your mobile number you can easily exchange messages with other Messenger users and this feature has been added since 2015.
You don’t have to do any troublesome work to use Messenger. So today I’m going to show you how to use Messenger without using Facebook –
Let’s get started
- Open the Messenger app on your phone.
- Click the button that says “Create New Account”.
- You need to enter your mobile number. Here you will give a number that has never opened a Messenger or Facebook account before.
- Enter the password now.
- Now you have to give the full name.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Then messenger will send 4 digit verification code to your phone and enter that code here.
- Once the code has been given, your account will be open and then upload your profile picture and contact list to Messenger so that everyone can find you very easily. If you wish, you can give it later. And this is how you can use Messenger. You can also get your local operator messages from your SIM in Messenger.
Hope you like today’s writing. If you have any problem, please comment below. And subscribe to us always to get updated tech related articles. Share the posts with your relatives and friends Thanks.