What to do if you lose your smartphone?[do_widget id=custom_html-4]
What to do if you lose your smartphone?
Know these steps what to do right away when you lose your phone –
Many Android Mobile phones can be lost by somehow. There are a few quick decisions to protect the valuable information contained on Android smartphones. Otherwise, the smartphone can be harassed if it falls into the hands of a rogue. So if you lose or someone steal your smartphone, you can search it and get help from Google. You can take these action to get back the losing phone:
* Go to Google from another phone or PC and type it (Find my phone).
* Sign in with Google Account Whoever loses the phone must sign in with the Google account used on the phone.
* Google will tell you the latest location of your device.
* If your phone’s location is detected, you can call it remotely. For this, click on the Play sound option. If the phone is in Silent or Vibrate mode, it will sound for 5 minutes in full volume. However, if the phone is stolen, you can lock the phone remotely without sound.
What to do if you want to lock the phone?
* If you want to lock the lost phone remotely, you must go to this address- android.com/find from another phone by any browser. It will need to sign in with the Google account used on the lost phone.
* If you are using more than one device, you will need to select the lost device. If you have multiple profiles, you must sign in using the original profile.
* You can find the device’s latest location even if it is not found.
* Here you can lock the phone by clicking the Enable lock & erase option. You can lock your preferred password, pattern lock on the phone. You can show messages or phone numbers on the lock screen.
* You can delete as much data on your device as you want. But will not delete SD card data. However, the Find My Device option will no longer work if you delete the SD card data.
Remember, ”Find my phone” option will only work if the phone is turned on and the internet connection is on. So, anytime if someone loses the phone, they will have to login to the phone with a Google account as well as they need all the time to turn on the internet connection option. Keep the Location and Find My Device options turned on always.